Add forward declarations

Hi,

While building newlib for Aarch64, I noticed several warnings because
of missing prototypes. I am not familiar enough to know why the same
warnings do not appear when building for Arm.

This patch adds the missing prototypes, tested by rebuilding for
Aarch64 and Arm, it removed the warnings and didn't generate any
error.

OK?

Christophe