Re: Multi-architecture loader/dynamic linker?

Thanks!

I'll take a look at the Musl linker and loader code... if it cleanly
builds on top of libc and doesn't bypass libc (ie: if it doesn't make
syscalls directly), it might be just what I'm looking for. Musl is
designed targeting Linux syscalls, and I want multi-OS compatibility,
in the fashion of Newlib. Limiting the object code format to ELF is
not a problem, as I'm doing everything in ELF (although I could move
to another format if needed), but however depending on the Linux (or
other OS) syscalls is not possible.

I'll study if the Musl linker can be built on top of Newlib. If that's
possible, then maybe I have the solution I'm looking for.

@Sebastian Huber: Thanks a lot for telling about the RTEMS linker,
although I see it's currently GPL because of its dependencies.
Regarding BSD loaders/linkers, maybe they are an option, but I'll
check the Newlib+Musl approach first.

Best!

ardi