Cisco Product Accounts

Hi,

I wanted to check if you'd be interested in acquiring Cisco Products Users
List for your marketing initiatives?

We have users like:

*  Cisco Routers

*  Cisco Firewalls

*  Cisco Switches

*  Cisco WebEx

*  Cisco Adaptive Security Appliances

*  Cisco Catalyst Switches

*  Cisco PIX 500

*  Cisco VoIP

*  Cisco ASA 5500

*  Cisco Catalyst 6500 and many more across the globe.

Information fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL,
Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and
Employee).

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the counts
and pricing.

Regards,

Julie Crystal

Sr. Marketing Manager

To stop receiving future emails, please reply with UNSUBSCRIBE in the