Re: Compilation failures targeting arm-none-eabi, newlib-2.5.0

On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 3:38 PM, R0b0t1 <r030t1@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to produce a toolchain capable of generating programs for
> Cortex-M devices. I am using GCC 7.2.0 and binutils-2.28.1 - for a
> while I was expecting to require help from the developers of those
> projects, and they likely would want to support their recent releases.
> If it would be expedient to use older versions please let me know.

I forgot to mention I am using the latest 2.5.0 release, dated
7/20/2017. I reverted to the original 2.5.0 release and was able to
produce what I think are the correct binaries. I would still
appreciate help, especially any comments related to cross toolchain
generation.