Unicode update of width and other character properties

Hi,
this is a proposal to update wcwidth and the character properties functions isw*/towupper/towlower to Unicode 10.0, as discussed in the mail thread https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-07/msg00366.html, as well as to simplify automatic generation of respective tables for an easier update step. Table size is moderate (using ranges for character properties) but there is still an option to reduce the two big tables in size.

The patch can be retrieved from http://towo.net/cygwin/charprops10.zip .

The Makefile.widthdata does not yet distinguish the two subdirectories
(libc/string, libc/ctypw) as it comes from a common development directory.

There is a test program in which comparison for isw*/tow* functions
between current and patched implementation can be compared.

I also provide a log of deviations of the new approach to the current implementation, based on Unicode 5.2 data, to compare and check.
If there are any disputable cases, I would consider that of course.

My main aim was actually to get the wcwidth data updated, for which the change is more obviously clear.

Thanks
Thomas