Re: Importing inttypes methods

On 7/28/2017 6:02 AM, Aditya Upadhyay wrote:
Just give a little time. I am creating a new patch set that fix the
BSD_VISIBLE problem.

And just to be clear the standards based guards go in the .h
file. Not in the C body.

For example, any BSD specific methods have their
prototype wrapped in __BSD_VISIBLE. See strings.h
for an example.

--joel

Thanks,
Aditya