Re: Importing cacoshl.c and its dependent methos,

On 21/06/17 17:02, Craig Howland wrote:

On 06/21/2017 08:04 AM, aditya upadhyay wrote:
So ,To not rely on stdbool.h from c99, do i have to port stdbool.h here also ?
Otherwise we can use
  #ifndef __cplusplus
  typedef enum { false, true } bool;
  #endif

Thanks a lot for your suggested modification. I am applying the
required the modification.

Regards,
Aditya Upadhyay