Newlib 2.5.0 Snapshot up on ftp site

I have created the yearly newlib snapshot and placed it up on the newlib ftp site.  Thanks
to those that contributed patches and as always, thanks to Corinna for doing the vast majority of the
review/maintenance work for the year.

Please check to make sure I haven't missed anything as I had to manually apply the
last patch regarding multilib which wasn't an attachment and manually regenerated all the configuration files.

I will be away tomorrow until December 28th.  I am not working then, but will try and
look for any major issues.

Otherwise, Happy Holidays and see you in the New Year,