Re: sys-include/newlib.h

I did not know you were specifying --with-newlib, but should have surmised it.

What isn't supported is specifying headers from the newlib source directory (i.e.
unconfigured headers) and expecting to properly compile code.  Is it possible
to point to an empty directory to skirt the inhibit_libc check and use the target/include
headers that you say are on the include path and built as part of configuration?

-- Jeff J.