Re: _gettimeofday is not implemented

John,

You are missing a gettimeofday syscall and your code is referencing it.  There is no gettimeofday
in the libc/time directory.  It is only found in the syscalls directory which then calls
_gettimeofday_r() in the reent dir or if you have reentrant syscalls, your syscall.
The syscalls dir is enabled by specifying syscalls_dir=syscalls
in configure.host for your platform.  Since you have created syscalls for read()/write(), I would
advise you to instead simply add a gettimeofday() which calls _gettimeofday().

The link warning is due to libnosys putting in a stub warning since it always returns failure when someone
calls _gettimeofday().

-- Jeff J.