Re: phoesys-buildbot

Hi Corrina,

This is unfortunately our mistake. We use newlib repo in our daily
buildbot builds to check for errors.
Last build was broken and buildbot took names from commits (including
yours). Someone forgot to configure it send email only to our domain.

I'm very sorry for that. Our admins are working on it to exclude
people outside company from mailing lists. I hope it won't happen
again.

Kuba

--
Jakub Sejdak