Re: Created newlib snapshot newlib-2.4.0.20160527

Greetings,

I am getting a few warnings when compiling this particular snapshot for
the MSP430 backend. These revolve around implicit function declarations,
implicit overflows, casts to integers of different size, and shifts that
are greater than the type. I am not sure if these were present on the
last snapshot or if they cause any undesired side effects. Should I file
separate bug reports for each, or a single bug report? Thank you for
your time.

Cheers,
Orlando.