How to properly send patches

Hi All,

I'm representing Phoenix Systems company. We are developing
Phoenix-RTOS for IoT.
We use newlib internally with our changes and now we want to make it public.

However, basing on the mailing list history, I'm a bit confused with
the procedure of sending patches.
I guess everything should be send via mail in a form of git diffs.
Some people paste it into message, some people attach files.

Could anyone instruct me how should I do it properly? I have my
changes applied to repo cloned with read-only access.
Since this will be our first patch, it will be huge (141 new files).
Should I generate diff one for all changes or separate diff files for
each modified file.
Also where should I send it?

Thank you,
Kuba Sejdak