Re: Problem with building PDF documentation

Hi Freddie,

It works correctly with your patch! Thanks! The pdf files are generated and
the as.pdf file looks OK.

Excellent - I will check the patch in shortly.

Do you think a similar fix would solve the problem with newlib's docs?

Yes. If you send me the log from that build (after applying the gas doc patch) then I will have a look.

PS.  I really should have asked you to file this problem as a binutils
bug report, so that we could refer back to it in the comments in the
patch...

I can do that now if that would help.

Yes please, that would really help.

Cheers