Re: Evil deed: Switching development repository to git

On 3/5/2015 4:59 PM, Jeff Johnston wrote:
> Sure, if people really want one.  I will be at EclipseCon next week Mon and
> Tues and then am flying out on vacation for a week.  If it is ok, I would prefer
> to do this when I get back, otherwise, I'll have to make do with the hotel internet.
Should be fine. RTEMS users build tools from source and we are
trying to stick with newlib snapshots + patches to avoid more load
on sourceware.org for cvs/git fetches.

We are trying to nail down a release branching point so trying to
stabilize tools. Hence our patch push the past couple of months.

Thanks.

>>> Corinna