Porting newlib to OpenRISC/or1k for RTEMS usage - Licence issue

Hi,

I am working on porting RTEMS to OpenRISC/or1k. Part of this project
is having newlib ported for or1k target as RTEMS uses newlib. When I
submitted a minimal patch [1] that does the porting job to RTEMS
mailing list for review, I got a feedback stating that the licence for
or1k/setjmp.S is invalid.

The questions is, can I write a similar (setjmp.S) file to avoid this
licence issue?

[1] https://github.com/heshamelmatary/or1k-rtems/blob/master/patches/newlib-cvs-or1k-rtems-29-4-2014.diff

Thanks,
Hesham