Re: Patch - Add pthread affinity for RTEMS

Joel,
I have two quite minor comments.
1) Add a space after the comma in newlib/libc/include/pthread.h
+ (pthread_attr_t *__attr,size_t __cpusetsize,

2) In types.h, why relocate the guardsize definition and not just put
the affinity either with guardsize at its current location, or add a
new ifdef block for affinity? Presumably if another project cares to
use the pthread_setaffinity, they could update the ifdef for affinity
and not pull in guardsize. I'm not certain if it matters much.

-Gedare