[Patch, Newlib/Libm] Avoid index.html and Index.html file name clash on platform like windows

Hello,

When I copy Newlib built on Ubuntu to my Windows machine which is case
insensitive, I ran into this filename clash issue. I checked some other GNU
projects like Binutils and found they already rename the node Index to
something else like "AS Index". This patch intends to solve same issue using
same approach by rename Index to "Libm Index". Tested and it works. Is it
ok?

BR,
Terry

2013-11-06  Terry Guo  <terry.guo@arm.com>

                 * libm/libm.texinfo: Rename node Index to Libm Index.