sources.redhat.com server?

This is likely a Jeff or Corinna question.

For the last couple of weeks, cvs has been failing to contact sources.redhat.com. Has something in the setup been changed? I checked the Newlib web site, and the Download still shows the cvs commands as using sources.redhat.com, although the web site is sourceware.org.

Using sourceware.org instead of redhat.sources.com does seem to work. I would guess that this is what it really should be, in which case the web site ought to be updated. This also raises a question: is there some easy cvs way to change the server pointed to? (I could write a quick script to sed the CVS setup files, but if someone knows the proper CVS way, I could take advantage of that, instead.)

Craig