Re: PATCH: Support armv6-m in libgloss

Hi Bin,

I have noticed that previous libgloss patches were trying to keep
libc/sys/arm and libgloss synchronized, though they are not now.
I briefly know that libgloss is separated from newlib before, and
the rest of newlib is left there to support legacy usage.
So, I'm wondering whether this patch should do this?

You are right it should.

I was trying to persuade Richard Earnshaw to let me delete the newlib/libc/sys/arm directory and just use the code in libgloss, but he objected and I have not yet had time to go through his alternative suggestion and implement it.

So please, do feel free to submit a patch to synchronize libgloss and newlib and I'll review it and apply it.

Cheers
  Nick