Re: strsignal prototype disabled on all but Cygwin

On 01/07/2011 09:32 PM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
Hi,

The strsignal() prototype is not defined unless you
are on Cygwin. Since this is provided by newlib,
I think the ifdef is wrong. The attached ifdef enables
it for RTEMS.

But I suspect it should be enabled for more.

According to OpenGroup strsignal is a CX extension (POSIX extension to ISO C).

I am inclined to think it should be provided unconditionally.

Ralf