Re: [patch,rtems] Don't build __assert_func for RTEMS

On 22/09/09 05:45 PM, Jeff Johnston wrote:
On 21/09/09 11:36 PM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
Hi,

another RTEMS patch.

RTEMS has a version of __assert_func of its own outside of newlib and
therefore doesn't need newlib's __assert_func.

Ralf

I would like to modify this to use a generic flag rather than a check for __rtems. I really want to change all the various OS and platform checks we have in shared headers/code and replace them with more generic-usage ones (Cygwin and rtems are the most prevalent).

In this case, I would like to suggest either HAVE___ASSERT_FUNC or
_EXTERNAL_ASSERT_FUNC (or feel free to come up with a better one).

I can make the change myself and add the flag to the rtems set in
configure.host if you are ok with any particular flag choice.

-- Jeff J.

I went with HAVE_ASSERT_FUNC. Patch using this flag has been checked in.