Re: change RTEMS definition of ALIGNBYTES

Patch checked in.

-- Jeff J.

Joel Sherrill wrote:
Hi,

The definition of ALIGNBYTES for RTEMS was not strict
enough.  If you use it to align a double or structure
gcc wants to use "load two word" instructions
(e.g. SPARC ldd), then you will get a fault.
I saw this with a port of BSD ls to RTEMS.

FWIW the linux version uses the sizeof(int) also.
I don't know if it will potentially trip the same
issue.

Please apply. Thanks.

2009-06-19 Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill@oarcorp.com>

   * libc/sys/rtems/machine/param.h: Change ALIGNBYTES
   so it can point to an aligned structure or double.