Re: [patch] Create and Install to include/$(machine_dir)

That sounds like a good idea.  I'm fine with it.
Catherine

Jeff Johnston wrote:
Catherine,

I'd like to try and find a way to do this recursively to avoid having to keep adding special cases (i.e. just recursively install everything under the include directory other than CVS). Since you don't need this right away let's work on such an alternative. Ok?

-- Jeff J.

Catherine Moore wrote:
Hi Jeff,

I have a need to create a newlib include directory include/mips. This patch adds the Makefile bits needed to copy the include files to targ-include and to install them. Does this look okay to install? I tested the patch with mips-elf and arm-elf. The patch to add the new header files will be submitted at a later date.

Thanks,
Catherine

2009-04-06 Catherine Moore <clm@codesourcery.com>

        * Makefile.am (stmp-targ-include): Copy headers from
        machine/include/$(machine_dir).
        (install-data-local): Install headers to include/$(machine_dir).
    * Makefile.in: Regenerated.