sys/sched.h and RTEMS

Hi,

Ralf noticed that the newlib sched.h and RTEMS
sched.h are conflicting and we wondered what
you all thought was the best solution.

+ newlib's sched.h just includes sys/sched.h
+ newlib's sys/sched.h appears to be a very old
 version from RTEMS.

The RTEMS sched.h is newer and has more prototypes
but it isn't a drop-in replacement since sched_param
is defined in it and in sys/types.h in newlib.

Would a patch adding the following prototypes to
newlib's sys/sched.h be OK?

sched_setparam
sched_getparam
sched_setscheduler
sched_getscheduler
sched_get_priority_max
sched_get_priority_min
sched_rr_get_interval
sched_yield

If we do that, I think RTEMS can delete its sched.h
and we can get back to only one copy.

What do you all think?

  Support Available             (256) 722-9985