License for \newlib\libc\time\

Hello,

I use some functions from "\newlib\libc\time\mktime.c" and
"\newlib\libc\time\mktm_r.c"

Can someone tell me, which copyrights/licenses I must copy to my
src/documentation? Must I copy the whole COPYING.NEWLIB or is it enough
to copy the licenses which are relevant for the used functions?
But then I must know, which licenses is relevant for the respective
functions.

Thanks ans wbr
Heiko

--