Re: How to build a Linux newlib?

Jeff Johnston wrote:
Try updating and rebuilding. I had some fixes that weren't checked in for just such a problem. The linux build uses a combination of newlib and system headers and it is prone to breakage when glibc changes. In this case, stddef.h was no longer being brought in automatically from a glibc header.

-- Jeff J.

Thanks Jeff! I updated my sources and everything compiled fine.

-Rich