RE: Known issue with _Bool?

On 29 October 2007 18:19, Jonathan S. Shapiro wrote:

> We just hit a bug involving stdbool.h and fields declared with bool. GDB
> is completely confused, and struct offsets above the bool field are
> simply bizarre.
>
> At the moment I am suspecting GCC, but before I burn a lot of cycles
> hunting it down, two questions:
>
>   1. Any known issues with stdbool that I should know about?

  Well, from the newlib POV, there's the "it does not exist" issue...  it's an
entirely gcc-supplied header AFAICS.

  My first guess would be that there's some confusion somewhere over the size
of the bools in question.  In plain C, bool is a macro and could perhaps be
getting redefined somewhere.

    cheers,
      DaveK
--