RFA: Add dummy fenv.h to libc/include

Hi Jeff,

  I would like to add the attached dummy version of the ISO C99 header
  file fenv.h to the newlib/libc/include directory.  It provides the
  bare minimum necessary for ISO C99 compliance and I have been able
  to use it to help run testsuites that check ISO C99 behaviour.  The
  intention is that individual targets will provide their own
  overriding version of this header file as and when they decide to
  implement ISO C99 floating point environment support.

  May I add this file to newlib please ?

Cheers
  Nick

PS. I checked the use of the inline directive.  It does not need
special handling in the same way as the uses in stdio.h since the
fenv.h header file will only ever be included by ISO C99 conforming
compilers.

newlib/ChangeLog
2007-09-24  Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>

	* libc/include/fenv.h: Dummy version of ISO C99 header file.