Re: newlib vs C99 math functions

Andrew Pinski wrote:
While porting some code over to use newlib from a closed source libc,
I ran into the problem of that newlib did not implement most of the
C99 math functions or macros.  I ran into the problem that FP_ILOGB0
was not defined and I was wondering if anyone is working on adding any
of the C99 math functions to newlib?

Also is there a bug system for newlib because it would be great to
file bugs about the problems I ran into.

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski

Well, newlib's printf() does not support "%a"/"%A" which are required by C99, so my observation of the C99 support at least is "spotty at best".

Meanwhile, I'll wait anxiously to see you get any more attention from the 'official' folks than I've gotten so far.

--
Matthew
vIMprove your life! Now on version 7!