Re: P.S: missing: NEWLIB_VERSION

Jeff Johnston wrote:

Looks good and works for x86-linux. Any reason not to check this in?

I still don't get satisfactury results - see my other email on _ELIX_VERSION .
There are so many failures that it is hard to tell if fixing the _ELIX_VERSION
problems will get acceptable results. I think the most effective way forward is
to decide what we want the _ELIX_VERSION semantics to be, implement a fix
based on that, and then re-run the tests.