INSTALL=../ problem

I have checked in a patch for the INSTALL=../ problem. I was trying to build newlib under Eclipse and was noticing that install failed everytime due to INSTALL being set to ../

After some experimentation I found that a magic configure variable was getting set too early (set to empty) and was later put into a case statement to see if the path was relative or absolute. The relative case was defaulted and ../ was added. If newlib bothered to cache the ac_cv_path_install variable, then everything worked out fine at install time other than the fact that the INSTALL variable was set incorrectly. Outside of Eclipse in my build directory, this was the case. When it doesn't get cached, errors result.

Anyway, with the hack I added, the install path is correct and I can build under Eclipse now.