Re: False syscall dependencies

2005/12/15, Dave Korn <dave.korn@artimi.com>:
> and dot now happily parses it.  (Doesn't generate any output graphics, but
> that's some problem with my local config/install and would be way OT for this
> list; it's not related to the ldmdot script)

Off-topic or not, may as well keep the thread consistent. dot is a
backend only. Use dotty, which in turn uses lefty, to generate the
graphical plot. lefty is an ancient Xaw front-end. Does anyone know of
a more recent gtk or Qt front-end? Really OT now. Please consider the
last question to be rhetorical.

Cheers,
Shaun