Re: Rename ms1 arch to mt

Nathan Sidwell wrote:

This patch does not rename the cgenerated opcodes files, as cgen seemed unhappy about the mixture of mt target name but bfd_ms1_arch_vec name. Clearly this patch is a bit of a flag day, and I want to commit it before I proceed with tidying up the symbol names.

Assuming that there will be a follow on patch which corrects the problem above, this patch is ok for the SID and opcodes portions.

Dave