Re: GCC and new libgloss platform

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your reply.

Since I posted that message I've pretty much figured out most things out. You were right that I had to make a slight change to the gcc configure script to get it to build libgloss for or32, and it also seems that using a modified spec file is the way to go for selecting the linker script etc.

Which I guess brings me to a feature request: It would be good if libgloss and gcc had some kind of interface to select a default spec file from the libgloss machine if it was present. Is there any reason why things aren't this way at present?

At any rate I'm quite content with my set-up as is for now. Keep up the good work.

Thanks,
--
Jacob Bower <jab00@doc.ic.ac.uk>
Custom Computing Group  - http://cc.doc.ic.ac.uk/