GCC and new libgloss platform

Hi,

I'm working with the OpenRISC (or32) platform, and noticed that there is no libgloss for entry or32. I've written and gotten working a basic implementation with a suitable crt0 and i/o stubs which allow minimal access via the standard OpenRISC UART.

However I can't see how to build gcc using my new libgloss entry.

How do I make gcc pick these up in its install and use them when performing
default linking? Is this possible? or do I have to write my own spec file
and manually put this in.

I'm using gcc-3.2.3 and newlib-1.13.0, and I've symlinked the newlib/ and
libgloss/ directories into the root of the gcc buildtree. I build gcc,
configured with --with-newlib and --with-libgloss, but after install, I get
libc along with gcc but my crt0, linker script and supporting library are
nowhere to be found.

I based my libgloss entry on the i386 one as this seemed one of the
simplest.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
--