Re: dprintf

2005/10/3, Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn@redhat.com>:
> That's ok.  Just put something in effect that you wrote it and that you
> grant free license to copy modify etc... in all forms.
> I am referring to the fact that there is an _r form of the functions
> that pass the reentrancy struct from function to function.  There is a
> __vasprintf_r and __free_r for example.  These are needed for threading.
> nor have you added any documentation.

I've added a license (copyrighted but allowing free use), added
reentrant versions of the functions, and added documentation. I also
regenerated the Makefile.in using automake1.4 --cygnus (automake1.4
1.4-p6-9 from Debian), but you should likely check that my version of
automake did the write thing. In general, should patches include the
regeneration or not?

> They encapsulate the prototype semantics (see _ansi.h).  There is no
> such manual in place.

I haven't yet done this.

Cheers,
Shaun