c++ libraries

Hi all,

I recently ported the newlib libraries to work on the XBOX and would like to add C++ support. Now, I've looked around, and to be honest, am very confused about what I need to port so that it will work with my newlib port. Do I somehow need to extract the libstdc++ stuff from gcc? I thought STL might have been a good place to start, but the SGI STL stuff seems to just be a collection of header files.

Sorry for the newbish-ness of the question... I am just confused! Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks a lot.

--
Craig Edwards