Re: CRIS/CRISv32 port, newlib part (first part)

Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:

Do you want me to send the files again or are you ok with me committing them to the machine/ location with the following changelog entry and the sys_dir=cris hunk in the previous configure.host patch removed (after the machine/<cpu>/include support is resolved)?

Please resubmit the entire patch including your fix for memmove.c. It makes my life easier as I need to reapply this elsewhere. I have already accepted the top-level Makefile patch. Once that is done, you have permission to directly change the newlib and libgloss cris-specific files. Please submit the patches to this list even though you will be committing them directly.

Thanks,

-- Jeff J.

2005-01-27 Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp@axis.com>

	* configure.host: Add support for cris-*-* and crisv32-*-*.
	* libc/include/machine/ieeefp.h: Ditto.
	* libc/include/machine/setjmp.h: Ditto.
	* libc/machine/cris/configure.in, libc/machine/cris/Makefile.am,
	libc/machine/cris/libcdtor.c, libc/machine/cris/setjmp.c,
	libc/machine/cris/memmove.c, libc/machine/cris/memcpy.c,
	libc/machine/cris/memset.c, libc/machine/cris/include/pthread.h,
	libc/machine/cris/sys/signal.h, libc/machine/cris/sys/fcntl.h,
	libc/machine/cris/sys/errno.h, libc/machine/cris/aclocal.m4,
	libc/machine/cris/configure, libc/machine/cris/Makefile.in: New
	files.

By the way, there was a bug in the submitted
libc/machine/cris/memmove.c; more about that next.

brgds, H-P