Re: [arm,patch] Prevent unwindiing off top of stack.

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004, Nick Clifton wrote:

> Hi Paul,Hi Jeff,
>
> > The attached patch adds Arm EABI unwinding annotations to _start to prevent
> > unwinding off the top of the stack if main() throws an exception.
> >
> > Tested with cross to arm-none-elf and arm-none-eabi.
> > Ok?
> >
> > Paul
> >
> > 2004-11-24  Paul Brook  <paul@codesourcery.com>
> >
> >  * libc/sys/arm/crt0.S (_start): Add .cantunwind annotation.
>
> I do not have official approval priveledges for newlib, but if it helps
> Jeff OK the patch then I have looked at it and it certainly seems OK to me.
>
> Cheers
>
>    Nick

I am about to check it in.  In the future, please apply all changes to
both versions of crt0.S (one in newlib, one in libgloss).  It is my
eventual goal to remove the sys/arm directory in newlib.  I have
applied the changes to the one in libgloss.  Please take a look and ensure
that it is correct.