RE : fwrite/fread and unbuffered IO

I created a diff of modifications I made to fread.c of newlib 1.12.0. It
now works as I expect unbuffered read to work. If the FILE I/O is
unbuffered, then _read() is directly called with the suplied memory
pointer and the number of bytes asked for without any other processing.

By the way, newlib 1.12.0 is working perfectly with RTEMS 4.6.1. The
only problem is a warning about implicit declaration of _fstat in
ttyname_r.c of libcsupport. The old header works but not the new of
newlib 1.12.0. Maybe it's something you are already informed of...

I'm still not sure if this buffered read thing is the expected behavior
or not... Anyone please!!! ;)

Etienne Fortin
Sensio

131a132,146