DHCP Server on lwip

I currently use lwip 0.7.1 on a AT91RM9200.

I have tried the DHCP client and it seemed OK.

But I am also looking for a DHCP Server.
It should first try to obtain a IP from a Server - an if no Server is
found - start acting as a DHCP Server.

I have not much information about the DHCP Protocols so it may be done
differently. But the DHCP Server functionality would be needed anyway.

Is there anything? Is there some sample DHCP Server implementation suitable
as a starting point somewhere ?

Raymund Hofmann