Re: (fhandler_base::lseek): Include high order bits in return.

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003, Brian Ford wrote:

> This bug fix got our app past its first problem with > 2 Gig files, but
> then it tripped over ftello.  I'm still trying to figure that one out.
>
> It looks like it got a 32 bit sign extended value somewhere.  Any help would
> be appreciated.  Thanks.

Well, that somewhere is ftello64.c line 111.  fp->_offset has a 32 bit
sign extended value.  Anybody know how it got there?

I'm just starting to find my way around parts of Cygwin.  Newlib is
yet another beast for me to discover.

--
Brian Ford
Senior Realtime Software Engineer