Re: wcsnlen contribution

Artem,

Thank you for the contribution, but there are a few issues.

  1. You haven't added a prototype to any include file
  2. The documentation is missing from the code
  3. You have required your license be copied in all documentation.  IMO,
     this patch does not warrant such a requirement.

If you send a note that says you gives permission to modify the license and remove the documentation clause, I will make the necessary changes (your other note is not specific enough for me to do this). Otherwise, please handle the above issues and resubmit.

-- Jeff J.

Artem B. Bityuckiy wrote:
Hello.

Here is wcsnlen() streightforward implementation.
This is GNU extension function and is useful sometimes.

Best Regards, Artem B. Bityuckiy.