Re: One more question

J. Johnston wrote:
Artem,

You're going to have to alter the newlib version by hand. There have been too
many changes made (e.g. the newlib reentrancy structure, the work I did to
add positional argument support, long double support, etc) since the original version.

-- Jeff J.

Thanks Jeff, I've already realize it.

P.S. I've also found that vfprintf() was ported from NetBSD but not from FreeBSD.

Thanks a lot.