Re: Question

There currently isn't an interface for adding user data to the newlib reentrancy
structure.  Are you looking for thread-local storage (tls)?  If so, this is
provided already via gcc.

-- Jeff J.

Artem B. Bityuckiy wrote:
Hello. Will anybody answer my question, please?

I need to dynamically allocate some data structure per process when it is being created and to save the pointer to this data structure in reent structure. Please, point me the place (file/function) where I can do this. Can I use malloc for this goal?

Best Regards, Artem B. Bityuckiy.