Re: setvbuf/setlinebuf issue

Jan Jaeger wrote here:

> The issue appears related to the use of the pthread library, where is
> almost appears if every thread now has its own streams buffer, rather
> then a shared buffer as the threading model dictates.

This problem appears analogous to the at_exit problem in newlib fixed by
Thomas Pfaff here:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/newlib/2003/msg00527.html

I assume a similar fix is in order, but I don't currently have to time to
cook one up and test it.  Is anyone else game?

I'll give it a try when I free up if no one else gets there first.  BTW, a
pass through newlib looking for other similar occurences appears to be in
order.

--
Brian Ford
Senior Realtime Software Engineer