Re: stdbool.h

I just found that gcc includes a good version of stdbool.h. So, this
might have all been a moot point. Is there any reason for newlib to
include a version, when gcc already provides a good one? Oddly enough,
gcc does not provide stdint.h. I assume it's because this file is target
specific. For kicks I've attached the gcc stdbool.h for comparison to
our own.

Thanks,
Shaun

/* Copyright (C) 1998, 1999, 2000 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

This file is part of GNU CC.

GNU CC is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
any later version.

GNU CC is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,

along with GNU CC; see the file COPYING.  If not, write to
the Free Software Foundation, 59 Temple Place - Suite 330,
Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.  */

/* As a special exception, if you include this header file into source
   files compiled by GCC, this header file does not by itself cause
   the resulting executable to be covered by the GNU General Public
   License.  This exception does not however invalidate any other
   reasons why the executable file might be covered by the GNU General
   Public License.  */

/*
 * ISO C Standard:  7.16  Boolean type and values  <stdbool.h>
 */

#ifndef _STDBOOL_H
#define _STDBOOL_H

#ifndef __cplusplus

#define bool	_Bool
#define true	1
#define false	0

#else /* __cplusplus */

/* Supporting <stdbool.h> in C++ is a GCC extension.  */
#define _Bool	bool
#define bool	bool
#define false	false
#define true	true

#endif /* __cplusplus */

/* Signal that all the definitions are present.  */
#define __bool_true_false_are_defined	1

#endif	/* stdbool.h */