Re: sys/types.h int8_t signed or unsigned

I'm not sure what sort of portability problems might affect this sort of
file, but here's a super-simple first pass. It can be made complicated
as people find necessary. Also, I don't have access to the C99 standard,
so I'm not sure what's actually supposed to go in this file. For now I
have uint*_t and int*_t.

Cheers,
Shaun

#ifndef _STDINT_H_