ANSI conformance of newlib

Hi,

To my understanding Newlib defines the ANSI  implementation only  if the
flag _HAVE_STDC defined , I  found only  few of the files covered under
this.
malloc(), labs() are not under this macro.

On gcc compiler An application can be compiled with -ansi option enabled to
confirm to  ANSI standard ,  To  measure if Newlib confirms  to the ANSI
Should I apply the same here also ?

My question is :
Is newlib (either 1.10.0 / 1.11.0) Fully ANSI compliant ?
How about the coverage of  C99 standard ?

Lookinf for the response,
Thanks.